TORParse In-Game Client DownloadLatest Version: 1.0.2 (Released December 24, 2013)
Take the experience of the TORParse website into your game with the TORParse In-Game Client! Getting setup is fast and easy. Below, you will find a list of features, screenshots and other information about the ingame client. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and highly valued. Head over to the TORParse forums and let us know what you think. Thanks and enjoy!
Server status information can be located on the Help! page.
FeaturesThe TORParse Ingame Client offers a vast array of features and useful data breakouts to get the most out of your SWTOR experience, such as:
- Breakouts for damage dealers, healers and tanks.
- Stylized ingame overlay components.
- Support for groups of all types from questing with a friend to 16-man operations.
- Full support in all features for Companions.
- All SWTOR Languages supported.
- Social features, such as a Friend's List and Private Messaging.
- The ability to view data from previous combat logs.
- Full integration with the TORParse website and your existing TORParse account.
- And much more!
Download and Getting StartedThe TORParse client can be downloaded by clicking here. Please read and understand the following before downloading and installing the application:
- If the downloaded file does not run for you, you first need to install the Adobe AIR runtime files, which can be found here.
- The application will auto-update when updates are available, so there is no need to check this link for updated versions.
- A free TORParse account is required to login to the application. If you don't already have one, click the "Login or Register" link in the top right corner of the webpage.
- You must run SWTOR in windowed mode to use this application. The application does not actually interact with the SWTOR client directly in anyway.
- This program is free software. It comes without any warranty, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
The application has several different tabs at the top that give you access to different things. The "Solo" tab allows you to open ingame overlays that are focused around your character and/or companion. This tab also offers a few bits of generic information at quick glance for easy reference.
The group tab allows you to organize your group and open group parsing overlays.
You can use the application to manage all of your combat logs. If you need more detailed information on your combat log, the application allows you to upload your combat log to the website. You can also load older combat logs from this tab for historical data viewing.
This is an example of just one of the many different ingame overlay windows available.
Each ingame overlay window is highly customizable. You can get to this menu by clicking the wrench icon in the upper right corner of the overlay.
This dropdown allows you to change how your information is parsed. Companions are supported in every part of the application, including grouping!